martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

Finally This Is Were I Belong

Finally This Is Were I Belong
.

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
Oh, love was out to get me That's the way it seems
Disappointment haunted all my dreams
Then I saw her face Now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
I'm in love :3 I'm a believer

I couldn't leave her if I tried


TE AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!






So I said I'm a snowball running
Running down
into the spring that's coming
All this love
melting under blue skies
Belting out sunlight
Shimmering love

Well baby I surrender
To the strawberry ice cream
Never ever end of all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love

We're accidentally in love
Accidentally in love 
I'm In Love, I'm in Love,
I'm in Love, I'm in Love,
I'm in Love, I'm in Love.

It is you I have loved all along